Is life on Earth the product of purely undirected processes like time, chance and natural selection? Or, can the origin and diversity of living organisms be traced to an intelligent cause?
Unlocking the Mystery of Life explores these timeless questions and presents compelling evidence to support an idea that could revolutionize scientific thought - the theory of intelligent design.
- 45 minutes of additional bonus materials, including frequently asked questions about Darwinism and intelligent design answered by scientists and an overview of the wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
- Documentary video: What Darwin Saw (a close-up look at the remarkable wildlife Charles Darwin encountered on the Galapagos Islands)
- Video: Darwin and Design: Questions and Answers (scientists and scholars answer frequently asked questions about Darwinism and intelligent design)
- Recommended Resources (list of recommended books and videos on intelligent design theory and critiques of Darwinism)
- Scientists & Scholars (text profiles of scientists and scholars interviewed in "Unlocking the Mystery of Life")
Produced by Illustra Media
Run time: 60 minutes