The earth was created to be the dwelling place of man. It is a complex world and its weather patterns affect our lives every day. Whether you live near the equator, a polar region, or somewhere in between, knowledge of the weather is important.
The Weather Book will teach you:
- Why our exact distance from the sun allows life on earth.
- How the weather on the other side of the earth affects you.
- How clouds form and how to identify the different types.
- What the difference is between a cold and warm front.
- Why you can often see lighting long before you can hear thunder.
- How to build your own weather station.
- How to survive in dangerous weather.
- What the greenhouse effect and the ozone hole are.
- What Noah's flood and the Ice Age have in common.
- How weatherpersons forecast hurricanes and tornadoes.
- How to read a weather map.
- What our responsibility is to the environment.
Learning about the weather is fun! It will change the way you look at the clouds in the sky. Now you'll have more of an understanding about what is going on miles above your head. And when you hear a weather report on television, you'll understand so much more about the world around you!
Published by Master Books